Our meetings are open to all women in the Nature Coast area who want to make a real difference!
Please click here to find out info on our next meeting!
· We encourage 100 or more women to commit to our group. Commitment involves attending four, one hour meetings a year, pledging $100 per meeting ($400 per year) “Teams of 2-4 are also permitted.
· Any member wishing to request donations for a local 501(3)(c) organization will place her name and charity name into a basket.
· Three names will be drawn from the basket each meeting
· The three selected 501c3 nominees will each have an opportunity to present a five (5) minute explanation of the local organization they nominated.
· With an opportunity for questions, each presenting nominee will be allowed a five (5) minute Q & A.
· A vote is taken by attending members and the selection announced.
· Each of the 100 women members who have made the annual commitment will write a check DIRECTLY to the selected 501c3
· The meeting ends and the selected charity will schedule a time for the collected “gift” ($100 checks) to be presented at photo op.
It is powerful, simple, and can make a tremendous impact on our local charities and neighbors in need! Bring your friends and let us make a COLLECTIVE difference in the Nature Coast area.